R: Re: LF: For today the FETs survived... - not enough gate voltage?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: R: Re: LF: For today the FETs survived... - not enough gate voltage?
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2017 18:59:20 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: [email protected]
Thank you Marcus: haahaa also you kept in council :-)

After fighting to place the oscillo probes on the gates which are a
bit hidden... (this could be an improvement area...) the square wave is
swinging from -5 to +8V with respect to ground. please don't ask me to
measure between source and gate! ;-)

So it should be enough to switch the IRF460As

Marco