R: Re: R: Re: LF: Re: I: Fw: For today the FETs survived...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: R: Re: R: Re: LF: Re: I: Fw: For today the FETs survived...
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2017 17:47:39 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: [email protected]
heyheyhey..
now I'm testing with the new coil still at 50Vdc ;-)
ops I was forgetting: without dissipator :-)) just with the mounting
alu block it runs at room temp, maybe it is worth later at full power!
The
picture of Andy is not in thema: is the consequence of qro ampli on
undersize external loading coil :-)
By the way when this ampli will finally run on the antenna I need to re-
size the variometer because it warms already with 250W..

Also the new tank coil with 2,5mm² wire after 1 hour has a bit of
fever.. but is not warm as the former.

Just a quick question Andy: speaking of the guard circuit, if I read
Iguard whithout mismatch is correct the assumption that the link has
too many turns?

Alan: I'm vintage.. and I'm sure I have a variac in the basement :-)
thanks for the hint ;-)

Thanks all for the psycological and praxi help !!
Marco