RE: LF: Iron dust toroids and heating

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Iron dust toroids and heating
From: "Clemens Paul" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 12:35:52 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

>115 uH appears to be very much for 137 kHz. Not sure what type
>of filter you are using

Chris has provided this link several times
http://www.w1vd.com/LPF.pdf

You can contemplate this filter as two 3-pole T-type low pass filters in series.
Then every element has 50 Ohm reactance,one half of the inner coil L2 belongs
to the first and one half belongs to the second part,hence +j100Ohm in sum.

73
Clemens
DL4RAJ