Re: VLF: DK7FC 8270.005 and DF6NM 8270.005139 at DL0AO grabber

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: DK7FC 8270.005 and DF6NM 8270.005139 at DL0AO grabber
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 23:32:05 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus,

A nice experiment! I'm curious about Pauls results.
But how can our combined signal be 2...3 dB stronger when your signal is 9 dB weaker?

BTW i can see you on my grabber in 424 uHz although i am transmitting in just 2.5 mHz 'distance' with a 40 dB stronger signal level :-)
http://www.iup.uni-heidelberg.de/schaefer_vlf/DK7FC_VLF_Grabber2.html

73, Stefan