Re: LF: Happy Easter MF LF VLF

To: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Happy Easter MF LF VLF
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 12:58:40 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:date:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=f1ibsfxEgod3RShI+bY4wc8y2kEO9nkJhl/TlNqRgRQ=; b=EFhvE/p99txnhAlCdQn8GGZqLrqTuYqFLY31vO2TNnbCbZAciS1VXDZlcUTOP1+Yje yuPwm/+YGuvjRT1BQv0UqZdlTJBGO0/pmwmIQ8t2cHkE77lfp5ngQ3uJjx/s9TAnfNcV gJXCjH+0aKxPuqdSbf06pPNSP9GOgH1ursrcUro7Vo64sYfZLjIhc51Iz2ATJ1cixehd cJFO26ofqo9C9edc2TolX/ciGP+mTq8kQM9okyCSHm7TR9nUc+45VlYpiDbTa76SvKrI 6BA6vk8WRvRaYR6Xq6a3/jb9ecauhYDJnfWvctMoFICZnqc6/V4Lu/hnuFSosBHR7lGg JoQA==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan,

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Thanks Stefan, I am toying with having a crack at VLF. I am wondering
where I can find suitable 12 inch plus diameter tube to wind on,
polycarbonate tube is ludicrously expensive in 3mm plus wall thickness
and large diameters. My LF coil is wound around a round and near
parallel sided nylon feed bin. I keep looking about, and although I
have some 12 inch diameter field drain it's ribbed and unsuitable as
is to wind upon. Anyone got any imaginative cheap sources short of
nicking something from a construction site? ;)

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]