Re: LF: Happy Easter MF LF VLF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Happy Easter MF LF VLF
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 12:48:47 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:date:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=bTQGLS9BVLDm19a0+bU75wlpqIVsmxhQ5sNkzfzRm+c=; b=YWz4HTWkB7qnpcqy7tWJYeuaq/SS7Zwp8JBksYOGKdrDXBx3ao4qWd/ixIVos0TZRj 0RIymbv46q/K2nPA9LDX7Gm2qyMI996Nd3v0C1bhNFDf6fQ2uz50EsUj46zLXnOhYyF7 htClxSfM79rquQw5CLi8RgVLJt+kCgAUdyjko4BsN2+TcFvrbCfoDKywnR1MRVHgndev yu9ROvdxPmwPYrRZ+gZS3fx+S6MhxoNGy4RjJ1H6X6m8ScjBOnWaBy19ZVm7BjH/9zaI EjAjfwAHzqmO0beBV5AVQwKWhL0Eq1uCO8+hjY/DYdb15e/Y5Yxn8WDiYG3gMoJNyAsA 8oEg==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Marco,

Sunday, April 16, 2017

A very happy Easter to you too, Marco. From myself and my FET's alive
and switching, and from those in the great recycling bin in the sky! I
hope  your  FET's survived the evening and live on to bravely go where
no FET has gone before.

I  am  amazed  by pretty much everything Stefan does, I am hope he has
some  financial  backing,  just  keeping him in copper wire and toroids
looks  like  a  job  fro  a  wealthy man! Amazing stuff on VLF, simply
amazing.

All the best Marco.

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]