Re: LF: Poor aerial connection affecting gate waveforms??

To: Graham <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Poor aerial connection affecting gate waveforms??
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 18:37:31 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:date:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=DgedzuryakZv3N9RfvOKfe+VHMjbFH4C9r6zllr1NHM=; b=YCqayhOiJC+yBos3Ppbjp/+7ANxHoDUn7N3G3RmCZxVvuszE3QNkU9/5g3czXzm7dA 1VRBtzmzDtUcBWL5S/3vRgajD7Vs5cPCridASNXRmWz+w9SFHyyapdWCg/gc34Ca5Ea5 dZD78BbKmuqgoSwAT3d0B+u+R/Er0zVaxxGyA7ZPnUIvyGmYXwoDQGoRtHf02TJEYTGR BJ70qHS8EtVbtYOz7rWPuHT1QJ/tpay9Q5GtOQoIoSJrsfufw35IUv9KVRwhbx0LpKDW k5Fo88PI9GfEvLf6OiklGp3DerQHUWTZvQ8QaoInR+xYVCnx2y9gFShGhus2P1hv0h2O sMvQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Graham,

Just to be clear, this is just the original single amp that's been
fine now for ages, not two combined.... Not sure if people are
thinking this is part of my two amps via a combiner experiments, it's
not.

Best regards,
 Chris  2E0ILY                          mailto:[email protected]

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]