RE: LF: Poor aerial connection affecting gate waveforms??

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Poor aerial connection affecting gate waveforms??
From: "Clemens Paul" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 18:56:37 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
>Could be  totally  wrong  of course

Any change of the load impedance (R,X) on the secondary side
is seen by the PA on the primary side proportionally to the step up ratio.

>Why not  simply  build a  copy  of the   Decca  out put  stage
>,  series
>tuned cct's  and the  3 -2-1  adding  transformer

Perhaps because it is not so easy to get hold of those original transormers and
chokes
within due time?
On the other hand i find that what Andy calls "complicated splitters/combiners"
is not applicable
for the design used by Jay.
What could be simpler than slipping a bunch of easily available toroids over
two pieces of coax
and add a resistor?

73
Clemens