Re: ULF: New carrier near 2970 Hz...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: ULF: New carrier near 2970 Hz...
From: Paul Nicholson <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 20:15:41 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=abelian.org ; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To: MIME-Version:Date:Message-ID:From:References:To:Subject:Sender:Reply-To:Cc: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=PlkIcmITHqaw1KyMR4BT/rM8WQF/JbvH+7CBrmGI+4s=; b=nLImuUDurYfZQH6wDfntdT4fiY 85l7XfNRePoCIPmEdUpL+jyxZlU2rJV8q5Ea6i453vlPXkGzou711FK832n2aXK83IbEAR4knVjnP 1Bl1ifIpUNOA7XerwGmWy/z2q0+sZAQOeszGsMO9JTDTWNmIkITrZ7lZCIwNYUSV2ScE=;