Re: VLF: EbNaut also on 8270.033333 Hz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: EbNaut also on 8270.033333 Hz
From: Jacek Lipkowski <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 16:11:20 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]
On Sun, 19 Feb 2017, Markus Vester wrote:

I wonder if Jacek, Eddie or Stefan might have been able to decode this one as
well?

Unfortunately i've had some technical problems, and couldn't record the signal, so i can't attempt a decode. Now i have that solved, and also i've found why my antenna was less sensitive: the e-probe wire was hanging downwards due to broken cable ties (fixed it with more cable ties - the secret sauce of engineering).

Looking forward to your next ebanut transmission.

VY 73

Jacek / SQ5BPF