Re: VLF: This weekend...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: This weekend...
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 14:18:20 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Max,

What's the exact locator? Would be interesting to have a look on. Is there a realistic chance to build up an alternative RX site where you can stream the data to your home PC?

I'm looking forward to your improvements. It is also a good sign for IW4DXW and IZ7SLZ, if they want to come on the air on VLF, because now they know that everything is actually running on your side! :-)

73, Stefan