RE: LF: Re: SWR Bridges

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Re: SWR Bridges
From: "Clemens Paul" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 23:28:38 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Steve,

if you prefer a reliable and accurate inline meter
there is a ready to use solution but you have to spend some money.
It's the digital vector wattmeter LP100A.
http://www.telepostinc.com/
You have to buy an extra coupler for LF/MW which covers 100kHz to 20MHz and is
capable to take up to 1kW continous power (conservatively rated) maximum.
(This may be even too low for some LW/MW operators...)
I'm using one myself and I'm very satisfied.
You can also use the directional coupler head alone as line sampler for use
with e.g. a spectrum analyzer or scope.

73
Clemens
DL4RAJ