Re[2]: LF: Running 2 WSPR transmissions, how to stop them TX'ing at the

To: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Subject: Re[2]: LF: Running 2 WSPR transmissions, how to stop them TX'ing at the same time??
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 10:36:34 +0100
Feedback-id: 82.70.254.222
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Andy,

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Thanks for the detailed explanation Andy. Good copy thoughout the
night on your WSPR2 and 15 signals. Early this morning I greatly
reduced the filter width to just encompass the needed section of the
band to hear your WSPR2 signal and the level reported from WSPR went
mad high. I read a paper you wrote on S/N levels in WSPR and filter
width but it rather went over my head. I assume +41 SNR is not a
"real" figure when filter width is reduced right down?

Best regards,
 Chris  2E0ILY                          mailto:[email protected]

 My part time LF grabber is at http://www.chriswilson.tv/grabber.html

> Correct.   I have a PIC that reads timing data from a GPS and at
> the right timing uses a set of pre-stored WSPR symbols to calculate
> the frequencies for the tones and sends the resulting data to an
> AD9852 DDS.  Different symbol sets (for the two messages) and
> frequency data is stored for each of the two modes.

<SNIP>