LF: Running 2 WSPR transmissions, how to stop them TX'ing at the same ti

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Running 2 WSPR transmissions, how to stop them TX'ing at the same time??
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 15:52:31 +0100
Feedback-id: 82.70.254.222
Sender: [email protected]

OK,  I  am  seeing  Andy  Talbot's WSPR2 and WSPR15 signals by running
WSPR2  RX  on the latest WSJT-X and WSPR15 on WSPR-X. But if I set each
to  also  TX  how can I be sure they won't both try and TX at the same
time? Probably something simple, but best to ask! :) Thanks.

--

Best regards,
 Chris  2E0ILY                           mailto:[email protected]

 My        part        time        LF        grabber       is       at
 http://www.chriswilson.tv/grabber.html