RE: LF: EA5DOM LF tests

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: EA5DOM LF tests
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 09:13:20 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi LF

Thank you all for the reports

But the audio PA is a hell. The good point is that looking at the results with this I can expect a very decent signal when using 50w
and a clear output sinewave (certainly not the actual sitiation right now)

Thank you for the PA recommendations, Stefan and Andy. Will follow that paved path ! ;-)

For the output transformer I have got a TDK 63x38x25mm blue ring core with N87 material. It was cheaper than Amidon 240-77 and ready available
from Farnell. The AL value is 5000 which looks good

IRFZ48N in TO220 are also in stock here. So will give them a try. Using the already available 13.8V power supply for the MF PA is a good option too

So, we have: U3S with duble frequency to 74F74 feeding both channels of 7667 and the pair of IRFZ48N. Do I keep the RC at the mosfet drain ?
All the rest as in the W1YD schematic ?  Less primary and secondary turns in the output transformer noted

73 de Luis
EA5DOM