Re: LF: EA5DOM LF tests

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: EA5DOM LF tests
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 07:12:00 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]

Hi LF

Last night was 5w !!! :-0
Testing an audio amplifier with dissapointing performances

Very interesting spots :-)

73 de Luis
EA5DOM

El 7 sept. 2016 2:18 a. m., Graham <[email protected]> escribió:

100 mW  to  Ae ?  to too  much power  ,  still  3 db left  !

73-G, )

23:39 136 EA5DOM de G3XDV Op32 Deep Search 915 mi -42 dB in Welwyn 1520.0 Hz with 0.1w + MiniWhip

23:35 136 EA5DOM de EA5DOM Op32 0 mi -1 dB F:2% in Albir - QRP Test 1519,6 Hz with 0.1w + MiniWhip

23:35 136 EA5DOM de EB3FRN Op32 185 mi -35 dB F:7% in Montbrio 1519,9 Hz with 0.1w + MiniWhip

Sent: Monday, September 05, 2016 11:00 AM

Hi LF

Yes Markus. Signal must be following some Ryanair path bouncing from plane to plane :-)

Since last night U3 transmits continously frame after frame. No stop to GPS calibration
So may be the increase in decodes this night is due to a better phase coherence

73 de Luis
EA5DOM