Re: LF: DerekAtter G3GRO SK

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: DerekAtter G3GRO SK
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 12:51:03 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Agree Markus - Derek assisted in getting my XDW/XPQ purple is the color" Decca via the Crawley club and loads of ex Decca Litz which are now installed in a few stations in the US.

Fond memories in discussing with him how to squeeze a Decca 5501 into a standard suitcase - which we did.

On this Memorial day are thoughts are with those weve lost

Laurence, near Arlington VA