Re: LF: DerekAtter G3GRO SK

To: rsgb_lf_group <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: DerekAtter G3GRO SK
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 19:21:48 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to; bh=NCZnhYYbeqpgN9hjmUIRXl+oYX+0/gfyWkULlo1EapE=; b=pPGcFNVoNoGH6kVL7EU/YNQT7U8HoCp7M6FXGbQ5zku8+nPsQtSn6HX7of+11QLKny HFhj7mEFakv2U0JQ8wheszGw0XxeveMr/sDn0rDOQRez6sYIpEkNz+Q8Oh3B/azJbcj1 jdj8NrWl4C0veBI1pmuwkz/BewM8WMcq5ZJIfm1JJj4hiTisxNLmOH8luD8TY9vK55YO 8emdMrGODsbFZulkSx3gxHlPW9xLd4V414lQ80mstfhypHV9S6RxbyMrG1+O34kdicCi 3+tV/VtQqQc24BETJkDm0gGxV2mwPjibpFJiXZQ7ZcJsbC+NRR4cQvP28QqV/bON5E7B cGHQ==
Sender: [email protected]
A true pioneer and a gentleman, he will be missed.

Warren K2ORS

--
73 Warren K2ORS
                WD2XGJ