Re: LF: Re: Vintage RF current meter

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Vintage RF current meter
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 15:15:24 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Rik,

A nice drawing, remindes me to the early times of the internet and before ;-)

As Alan suggested, what about a single core working as a current transformer?

BTW ferrite cores, i have got my package a few minutes ago 100x 3C85 cores for VLF. The show can go on! See https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19882028/VLF/20160504_144923.jpg Looks like goodies ;-)

73, Stefan