Re: LF: 8270Hz/dk7fc

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 8270Hz/dk7fc
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 23:55:01 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Uwe,

Many thanks for your transmission. As you can see, the carrier is well visible on my 47uHz city grabber capture. The trace on the remote stream is blurry, as well as the Alphas, to be solved... But the 'SNR' between Sferics and man made noise looks promising i find :-)
There was a decode from one of your transmissions, see attachment. But i somehow think it is a false decode. It's just difficult to check if it can be a valid message with 2 characters. If it would be "Rank 0" then i would feel better :-)

73, Stefan