Re: LF: MF: EbNaut

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MF: EbNaut
From: Paul Nicholson <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 22:22:20 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

> I attempted to decode some IZ7SLZ data files between
> 19 and 21:30,

Thanks.  I don't think my signal is making it that far
tonight.  I'll close down at 22:30 so the last complete
EbNaut will begin 22:20.  Maybe a few more tweaks and
another go tomorrow night.  The variable PSU is good for
300W and the FETs are 40A 600V so I've got some headroom
to play with.

Thanks for the info Stefan.

I'm glad I've picked a suitable core.  The transformer
difficulties are all my own fault then.  A bigger toroid
would be helpful, not that it needs more ferrite but just
to have a bigger hole in the middle to use thicker wire or
more turns.

--
Paul Nicholson