Re: LF: WSPRnet problems

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSPRnet problems
From: John Langridge <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 11:42:55 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=e0MeZ5FcZ//y1Lw65W8PBoU1lcvQeKjzHTbQCCYHTw8=; b=oWRZDSl9mRLvPj/ryezdS23W7J4QJHfbE2ORSchZ5Mde/RrTFhjEhnY17WLtFjtEtq BkNfBtoV/FYu+E9Okd2QE7S5JM6aiQkMoYY31ok2vR+fkhYQgIT4MhDRUz8qiNDn+Sy/ KHz+TC5p6MBg1Z5uXNqu/4nRHxgSxbWMe2qNxTOG6OEJx2H62B5iUG9oDLVPHAqkwd8M QSxSo9Ib3RaFXr49vtJAknuUvT9NGxgK/UTDVebiSAoIl3uX82G8kWoL+oLXB4svXUWj uOsBjjTwXCBP55lXCyq6bEjT/+C1cpE8/zhuqtr+qzoQ3CStDl0xIKFBErviAmdql3dh dMWA==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan -

I think Joe is as in the dark about the situation as the rest of us, but I can't confirm that.  I believe someone else is the website owner.  WPSR is important to what we do so fortunately we have a couple of guys that are doing a very good job putting together the alternate site.  I saw a demo of the rendering of map data last night and its very fast with real time updates over a variety of persistence scales.  Data queries are what they will work on next.  These guys are part of our independent Part 5 group on 630-meters here in the US and are very good at what they do so I am hopeful about the end result.

73 - more info soon!

John