Re: LF: Re: digi es CW

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: digi es CW
From: "Chris" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 12:32:17 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
I assumed that was WHY he put 'convent'!!
Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year to all.
Chris, G4AYT.
PS - Been looking for signals on Opera for ages and getting nothing, assumed everybody fed up with it except Mal who couldn't understand why he wasn't being copied. Then discovered I needed the latest software, my existing version was no longer linking to the 'net. Maybe others haven't realised too.... ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Rabson" <[email protected]>