LF: Re: digi es CW

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: digi es CW
From: "Fausto Coletti" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 18:07:23 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:mime-version :content-type; bh=FW4deR++nbve5DSJuVdu8eE2DRP1UfnQhJI9+3rPTEc=; b=u9eXUy9qEZ280BH/IP7uAxprFQlblaNjQkonUoAkIRdwF9A4heBKz/3aT9mPWEnMlf HxgZAexDgbh6HEn35QXQ+Ohky45IA3/g5ATQ/7XFpDM2OUZzu7sMjmPY0AWxKXdPukQC Jl5mYyq2LSMaNH6hdfftBxOKCjx1AG3lK9QVfwT9ljea8QK+2y51kOi0w2mdHIggdAJP D6AfO9hEekoP4YMz/0sLAgN7keNp+Ju2Yl2ZQ7ujbwc15ZIEG9mNdTpKoT5gZChMqmUr EVDKebYb0utH055YmciIwQdIHidmiBNkJNhHucnNl7XemnLh3HRuEV8ipvWdJaPQwl5Z dRCg==
Sender: [email protected]
Never, never, never...rather I become friar and I go to a cloistered convent !
And for delight of those who use only the digital mode, this is the power supply of my HF PA.

Merry Christmas to all analog or digital ham  :-))