Re: LF: digi es CW

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: digi es CW
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 12:56:40 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s2048; t=1451134601; bh=9gtZyv0upNu9VF/sSZUMDhRubnsxVN33omuZlZUKXBg=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:References:From:Subject; b=jy3sYSzDs6fp7XfCr2kl1XtpqHK16B4NIMBO7r5VR7wT43nGsKAPLhmH0pyob8u6Ld2ffcfZgbeGdgggeGy8Aq3Ajj160AAdh2SxFkF/EUc3R1EUpQQkrlWjqApneHVeUFno5ISo0avXgGEVSbujla6mUL5f5X6CLI3dtIfmA5fT7PWTKZ/M6XFEULPwTEZ+Ni5YjwAlleI8o54jwx3whB8AFXEQMQVaoQCBLmmHRHOSWB3Z4F6Ef0vSG8vNKbUCamsap7PvGVhDBgymH6QX6Tf/co9CysKyN5OyygxGW5pu53pPx8oOLTX2TDHvVkqCCZgNcUhXbVKVH8ZTorVPtw==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all seasons greetings

Old Joe Taylor PhD Nobel Lariat of Princeton Uni. has al lot to answer for
IMHO.

73 es GL Pete M0FMT GQRP#15097.in IO91UX