Re: Re[2]: LF: Is this frequency locking enough for EbNaut?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Re[2]: LF: Is this frequency locking enough for EbNaut?
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 21:59:39 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=WbVbDzvmdB43RBv3kUEB9JvLcnqO9qNqpfThb38DecI=; b=ljPmW2GDx/3kHGDDXtEA1qvJqP9jabi1nEH2NXf1bUVBirQiQ11lsGDsNQZpDpmoRL 3Ac75zZGXeYcchmOiZu+Hmi6nnvvPqzu3D5fBk4e8KO+u6YDaljwyD8YYEddJ+Y7y9dU xA7H/Mfkdkp+45XcFWEiE6vVhY0xy3koLd49HhKbrw5eIEMtq7I443dGa86sYtjZK6Y/ /MQkeXWg2QO5tIx3dv9VC3i5ARwMkap16kSPLxMvtPokN1f1SslUMPFacAWEJgJKBhN5 ilnXhX9mRci+8Cqp1f/2AXeQWte+qv9qiFi2NSPNhzil4McxVEk4lgIR6yLgH20756Pj VcSg==
Sender: [email protected]
Be careful, it 'may' be OK, but I have heard that slippages can occurt.
Due to difference in sample rates between the USB itself and 12MHz
clock of the chip,  when using USB isochronos mode (used for time
dependent data like audio), it can slip occasional samples as the
clocks slide past each other.

I have used that chip, or at least a close relation,  but never in a
synchronous manner - so it may be worth testing see if slippages do
occur.

Andy  G4JNT