Re: LF: Is this frequency locking enough for EbNaut? [ISDR kits]

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Is this frequency locking enough for EbNaut? [ISDR kits]
From: "G3WCB" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 19:34:41 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btopenworld.com; s=btcpcloud; t=1449430529; bh=oAE668lDJFzuOm+8C8kzLCArN/PCyA9m29x8zSkWu+g=; h=Message-ID:Reply-To:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:X-Mailer; b=jsHuwepDNr6VYOVFAM3DoFfSjxi/d+g6iz7HHmboh7zTW60WIIdOoXxsPt3BxV9rebzZLZSEYjli+4yO1RDBSp4OaA80Ayayyaj0n8a03FLDCnniHhzLw8y1vzLi7DYMpwcpF2r5YLfxhymoBqUpU/QoseyOm6NU1Tzrk74c1AY=
Sender: [email protected]
Did anyone notice that ICAS also appear to have a 136 kHz grabber running in Tokyo?
http://www.icas.to/argo/

ICAS also offer a 136 kHz SDR, which looks like a Softrock Lite clone, but using DIL ICs and not surface mount components.

73, Dave
G3WCB IO80DI

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Nicholson" <[email protected]>