Re[2]: LF: Is this frequency locking enough for EbNaut?

To: Paul Nicholson <[email protected]>
Subject: Re[2]: LF: Is this frequency locking enough for EbNaut?
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 14:50:08 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Paul,

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Hi  Paul,  thanks  for your detailed reply. Taking things in the order
below,  the  590  has a built in USB sound card that i use for digital
modes, but i need to look and think what access SL needs to it. I also
have  a couple of internal sound cards for the PC, Delta 44 ones, which
were  / are highly rated, but my main shack PC is running Windows 7 64
bit  and  the  drivers  for this OS are buggy as hell and all sorts of
distortion  is  apparent even to the ear, and certainly when using for
IQ SDR work. These cards were great under XP though.

I  hope  to  get  on air on 136 later, but one of the dogs knocked the
wheelie  bin with my matching coil in it and the variometer shifted in
the fall. I knew I shouldn't have left marking its position, I have to
fiddle  about  getting it set again. Hopefully I will have remote tune
soon,  one  board  to assemble and some machine shop work on the motor
drive.

I  will  post  again  if  I get on LF and you can tell me if there's a
convenient time for me to send a carrier, much appreciated Paul.

--
Best regards,
 Chris  2E0ILY                          mailto:[email protected]