Re: LF: EbNaut LF test from iz7slz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: EbNaut LF test from iz7slz
From: Paul Nicholson <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 20:57:49 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

> You seem to eat a lot of ice! :-)

I force the stuff down just for the useful boxes.  Such is
the effort one must make for this hobby.

Spot the Trio 9R59D which I've had since I was a boy, still
going and is used for listening to CW on 40m and 80m.  My first
rx was a Hallicrafter's Sky Challenger which one day caught
fire and had to be buried in the garden alongside the cat.
The Trio was a modern replacement, thought by my parents to be
less likely to burn the house down.   They always encouraged
the radio hobby because it produced fewer complaints from the
neighbours than my other activities.  That by itself justified
the cost.

--
Paul Nicholson