Re: Re[4]: LF: Re: Antenna relays

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Re[4]: LF: Re: Antenna relays
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 15:39:49 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
That's simple Chris , Triangulate the loop and use the mid base tension , as a 450 ohm ladder fed, off centre fed wire top , quite a classic Ae in its day , probably be lower noise for rx as well .. )
Other than that , the switching would need to be a drawn assy , I
wonder , do plastic bicycle wheels conduct or have low values of
permeability ....
73-G,