LF: Antenna relays

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Antenna relays
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 12:00:30 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

I am currently running a bottom strapped windowed ladder line feeder to
my  horizontal  quad  loop  as  the  vertical for LF, the loop as the
capacitive  top hat. It means I am unable to use it for HF though. I am
wondering if I might add a remote switched relay at the bottom of the
ladder line, so it has two states. One connects my co ax feeder to the
ladder  line  with  the  bottom strapped together. the other opens the
strap and connects the 2 legs to a balun and then my co as feed line.

Given  the voltages involved at LF, what sort of relay would I need to
be looking at? Thanks.

--

Best regards,
 Chris  2E0ILY                           mailto:[email protected]