Re: LF: Re: Antenna relays

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Antenna relays
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 13:42:07 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Andy
Surely the voltage will not appear across the contacts, though I agree contacts to activating coil might be a problem.

Yes reeds area problem because I think of the reed material. I only used them (from Coto) at low levels on ATE.  I did have some rated in the kV range but not taking much current.

Alan
G3NYK