Re: LF: Re: EbNaut test transmission

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: EbNaut test transmission
From: Wolfgang Büscher <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 20:13:39 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Greetings all,

A configuration file and a detailed 'step-by-step' guide to configure SL is 'under construction', since I just finished another project.

The main complexity is the need to compensate / eliminate the soundcard's sampling rate drift (i.e. oscillator drift), which -at the moment- calls for a suitable GPS receiver with sync-pulse output, or a similar drift-free reference which is inside the frequency range of today's soundcards.

Under that aspect, a dedicated data acquisition hardware as suggested by G4JNT would be a good alternative.
But all of those possibilities require a bit of extra hardware...

Cheers,
   Wolf  DL4YHF .