Re[2]: LF: Re: EbNaut test transmission

To: Mike Dennison <[email protected]>
Subject: Re[2]: LF: Re: EbNaut test transmission
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 18:23:51 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Mike,

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Yes, EbNaut for Dummies needed here too! :) Looks fascinating, but
also looks complicated! In an ideal world I would like someone to post
set up files for SpecLab, that too is not exactly the simplest thing
to set up for the first time, but EbNaut looks even more complex. I
would give it a good bash if someone has, or was willing to write a
beginner's guide to get the basics set up properly.

--
Best regards,
 Chris  2E0ILY                          mailto:[email protected]