Re: LF: RE: Re: FR5ZX on MF WSPR

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Re: FR5ZX on MF WSPR
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 11:50:29 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi MF

No problem Fausto. I think we have all waked up today in angry due to the news from Paris
My condolences here to the French people which is suffering this today

I think we all understand your point of view as we understand that digital modes are here to stay
and will improve, like many other things machine based nowadays

Just to insist in one point:
Ham community is getting older and in clear recession

Human operated modes for QRO and big signals means that you must have a property and the money (plus skills of course) to build a decent radiating system. Digital modes lets you play the game with much less requirements
And from my point of view this is the best of digital modes: make the weak signal game available to many

And this is the way to keep ham activity in a near future. Is a matter of "ham survival"

Just my thoughts. Obviously it was fantastic to work four CW stations yesterday, but that is only
because I won the ERP lottery here. With any other radiation sistem it should be VERY difficoult
and probably limited to QRSS qso's

73 de Luis
EA5DOM