RE: LF: Re: FR5ZX on MF WSPR

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Re: FR5ZX on MF WSPR
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 15:49:00 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Great thoughts Stefan ! ;-)

I would say special is when:
-You make the best out of your situation (QTH, money, time, R loss, R rad, ERP) to arrange a working radio system and
-When you use that system regularly!!! (kWh :-) )
-Work on your skills and try to improve the system
-When you build your own stuff from the skills that you worked on.

Add another one to the list

- When you SHARE your skills and help others to run their stations

73 de Luis
EA5DOM