Re: LF: Coherent BPSK on LF using EbNaut

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Coherent BPSK on LF using EbNaut
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 19:34:44 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Domenico, Paul, LF,

again perfect decodes of the 21 and 22 UT sequences... see attached screenshots (without disclosing the actual message ;-). Transmission frequency and timing were exactly as specified, the decode happened immediately after entering calculated offsets in the ebnaut-rx window (including a known 0.3 s offset from the NTP PC clock).

Great work indeed!

73, Markus (DF6NM)