Re: LF: Coherent BPSK on LF using EbNaut

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Coherent BPSK on LF using EbNaut
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 18:01:11 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1444082472; bh=ZXXKHz3RUfFnYa+nX4DpJSG4+8nigKKOIrjcoiGjUvA=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=f4ZOBdMQ0jZl7T5U1RBPxz7reMUNEE49JL8kjvpnzxRU2Lmb7x73caXMaIOiyrA3T 3EscAhomR9u/keMeXOwsGcLRjPzXZIHlYfHGZ+KCBeXvwvCi0R2s1syb+K/GlvyUCg 77iaztKyNsJM276XWrXgrIXyCDvKPSvpXOZL+OPl8zImtGOW4CBer8u2xamvZ3310c r5dAUg7JH2WAr5C9sOk93+iQUdTjSmnjBQTBFuDS9SBJHjJOtmeLONQ8PlKc2HO6d/ zW4f5qZcSDkaYqEXk1cx6SiuSt69ZCsyPVvLAtvEN++EpmM1hjPn0sHwNopHJtb53/ RxbN9yaSXiYUg==
Sender: [email protected]

Andy

This feature is built into Spectrum Lab ... I run 1 kHz (divided down GPS) into the sound card's right channel. Works as expected.

Jay W1VD  WD2XNS  WE2XGR/2