Re: LF: Coherent BPSK on LF using EbNaut

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Coherent BPSK on LF using EbNaut
From: IZ7SLZ <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 23:23:19 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=oJzzZAs/PdyY35m9nr0FD5lUkfR6VDcjOt5rj51FHqQ=; b=gix4NewetLkW9tCx4cjkUWHBSLi7j1V/7nPHqi7o6ADjIhSKPsTeDgL9Nd+biZxAGR ViJRRA8Io5joA1NDjrdsDLTJFe8BIKvFK7vCZ+fA6Zuk1E4SH1NaS1K5J3e034pKXM4A aCcXsTwSAgPNkk4xxrNRYQQwYSf28F94S3ln+c+bdZNyOKN22rF6AfuIogdwSHQzzQ36 S6l+kagAmKBMfCh5tPtAfbdj+SKNyxSWe+SE4vCbWzXZ9JshyZlqxamQCB+VqMS60LwE fgDYbvZjm440JmGYfrFkSQUV9tFefkq5lSRm/Tv+DLpshjPAWBIeU7Ep3DVTjWkjnBjx dwbg==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul, Markus  and all,

in this weekend i have made a simple modification at my LF TX to improve frequency stability. I have phase-locked the 10 MHz OCXO of the exciter with the 10 kHz signal coming from the GPS. Thanks to Markus DF6NM, signal was analyzed yesterday and today during some op-32 and Ebnaut transmissions. Modification seems working since Markus was able to decode me without changing frequency offsets.

I'm making now some EbNaut transmissions on 137502.24 Hz every hour (started at 10.00 UT). Message is composed by 25 characters at 1 s per symbol. Coding selected is 8K19A. Carrier starts 5 minutes before EbNaut sequence and ends at XX.30.
Power output is 100 W and antenna is inverted-L 8 meters high.
Signal should be visibile at DF6NM OPDS grabber https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26404526/opds.htm in the middle of the its right window.
I will stop the session tomorrow at 08.00 UT

So Paul, hoping that your receiver is completed and your antenna is already plugged in, you can try to receive my signal. However let me know if some EbNaut-tx parameters need to be changed and, of course, you can ask for a transmission at any time.

Thanks for your EbNaut great work.

73, Domenico / iz7slz