Re: Re[2]: LF: Ground

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: LF: Ground
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 00:58:36 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
May be  ,

Many moons ago , under the  pretence of support for   Sweet pea netting ,
3  short ,  10 ft ish  2 inch  alloy scaffold  poles where sunk  into the
edge of the  garden with the  aid of a  14 lbs sledge , about 18 inches
free , it was long ago..

They  plus the  base of the  mast and others  have  been  in place  30 +
years, as to the chemistry ... I know alloy reacts and forms a layer and stops corroding , but
as to continuity etc .. something  is connected out there .

I re vamped  the  connecting cables , as part of the  earth re-works, when
the  500khz  nov arrived, connecting  everything  that  conducted to  the
same   earth bus-bar in the  shed, with individual 35 amp  conduit cable  ,
plus a  few  hidden radials ..that gave an improvement all  round .

System functions well MF to HF , the only thing that changes , when I change
band is the  Ae tuner .

73-G
G0NBD