Re: LF: Facebook LF/MF Amateur Radio Group

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Facebook LF/MF Amateur Radio Group
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 08:52:00 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=6dMYOV3hkf/g9eLjYiMJrXezE/2v+KrgGxPUCrCJGd4=; b=UEPEEpSHbGFIqdpbVEX9tNSKrqcd89bieTqw+GBGLyLHAbqnXUTgo4TY5MXyZ0xgLs QgzM7A0oZ2gy/DCXnihMWS949+4J12Fi3SNVKD6jhi6952bFCqGj4qAsX+QMSXjtbhky /IYSROGlKnBA/oDvRWfNIiP1sbm91w6nBejH1TqVGunXoHMcbbVlCwRyubfIEw8qA1q8 sa3YrBro2ipPqvOgjMwhLO8BGL+hHcqQH4rYiSJ74jp1FPRxXVSNlAT46Re4uBOBAbbd 252D8ReRYw9S7O1+8CSJMqS7in88lqfMkR0gCbzTZnvJsL9uXtqyMXZx4CMbD8ApEm2Z W7dg==
Sender: [email protected]
You can use a VPN (Virtual Private Network) to mask your IP address.
Alternatively, you can use Tor browser, which I tried one time. The problem with Tor is that you can't use any of the many plug-ins that web sites use so you can't see much of the content.

I'm always interested in suggestions on web privacy, and be no means an expert, but I fear we are drifting off the LF topic of the reflector.

73 Warren K2ORS