Re: LF: Facebook LF/MF Amateur Radio Group

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Facebook LF/MF Amateur Radio Group
From: Mal Hamilton <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 02:03:32 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Yahoo was not requested by the majority of Active LF operators at the time but
by a few trying to impose their will on others that were content with
blacksheep and still are
I do not want my LF/MF information stored on yahoo or twitter or Facebook for
ever.
There is an abundance of information available about LF/MF from various other
sources going back BC
G3KEV

Sent from my iPhone