LF: Gamma spectroscopy (off topic)

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Gamma spectroscopy (off topic)
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 13:05:38 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul-Henrik,

I'd be interested to learn more about your soundcard gamma spectrometer, is there a description on the web?
The reason why I'm asking: I recently stumbled across several rather enlightening videos from "bionerd23", the "Lady who ate the Chernobyl apples". There's also one where she climbs the huge transmit array of the former Duga-3 OTH-radar, also known as "Steel Yard" or "The Woodpecker":

73, Markus (DF6NM)

BTW Wouldn't mind having such an decently-sized antenna in MY backyard ;-)