Re: LF: Re: USB stereo soundcard, CHEAP!?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: USB stereo soundcard, CHEAP!?
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 09:04:40 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Replying to myself...

I tried using "line-in" as a search parameter, since line-in should be stereo by default.

This product promises "mic/stereo line-in" in the specifications, and is small+ reasonably cheap:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/USB-Soundkarte-SPDIF-Stereo-Ausgang-Stereo-Line-In-Eingang-PC-Mac-Raspberry-Pi-/121666143901?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_77&hash=item1c53de069d

I have no personal experience with the product.

BR

Paul-Henrik, OH1LSQ

Quoting [email protected]:

Hello Mauro,

Thanks for pointing out the missing stereo-capability of the MIC input.

I had overlooked this completely since my application does not require stereo and I only feed a mono signal to the MIC input of the "3D Sound".

BR

Paul-Henrik, OH1LSQ

.

Quoting IK1WVQ Mauro <[email protected]>:

hi,
I used this "3D sound" but the mic input is NOT STEREO as required by Stefan!!! strange but true !!!

73 de Mauro IK1WVQ