Re: LF: Re: USB stereo soundcard, CHEAP!?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: USB stereo soundcard, CHEAP!?
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 12:54:42 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Paul-Henrik and Alan, just ordered a couple of those.

There seems to be a similar looking device for only 3.28 Euro on
which may or may not be the suspected Chinese mono version - we'll find out when this one arrives in a week or so.

BTW I have a couple of the "3D-Sound" devices here and they are definitely mono only. But nevertheless very useful - one is occasionally running as a narrowband VLF receiver (synced by GPS 1pps injected to the antenna path), another one feeds the Loran-C grabber.

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)