LF: MF mobile antenna and modeling it.

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: MF mobile antenna and modeling it.
From: Guyé André <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 11:14:02 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi to all

The best way modeling a short antenna is to use a good software as EZNEC (on the way, the new 6.0 version is on the W7EL site).

But also you can have a look at one of all time best paper speaking about the short antennas on low bands : the Rick ON7YD here :  http://www.strobbe.eu/on7yd/136ant/ You can easily found that a 2 meters long 2 cm OD vertical whip has 23 pF

Best 73 - Andy F6CNI.

P.S. Again sorry about my poor english...