Re: LF: Spectrum Lab & VLF FIXED (I think)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Spectrum Lab & VLF FIXED (I think)
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 22:44:26 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]

Just downloaded and ran speclab from Wolf's site and ran
qrss120 without any problems.

Sincere thanks to all who assisted.

The quest for 36 km photons can now continue.

73
Joe VO1NA

On Tue, 26 May 2015, DK7FC wrote:

Hi Joe,

to short the story, maybe you like to install Teamviewer software and send me a temporary password to i can do the settings on your PC remotely while you can watch what was done.. So far i've done this with success on other computers in YV, SV, JA, UA, YO and a few more :-)

73, Stefan