LF: Spectrum Lab & VLF

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Spectrum Lab & VLF
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 10:31:29 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]

Dear Group,

A QRSS60 detection at 5.2 km is the best DX for yours truly to date.
Although there was a detection at 7 km, this was probably via conduction
from a nearby mains line. The RX is a DK7FC VLF probe and Spec Lab
on a laptop.

The next logical step is to try QRSS120 to get past the 5.78 km boundary.
To my abject dismay, when doing: Quick Settings/ Slow Morse Reception(QRSS)/ Slow CW, 120 s/dot/ Enter
AUDIO centre frequency (8277 entered) / OK/no;
the spectrum screen scrolls across completely blank and the real time
spectrum on the right shows a flat line.

Going back to QRSS60, all is just fine.

Am I or the computer malfunctioning again?

Many thanks
Joe VO1NA