Re: LF: Eclipse/137.777 kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Eclipse/137.777 kHz
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 18:06:45 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Peter,

Thanks for the plots.

On an other note, I have made a 4 hour PERSEUS recording and should
like to make some signal strength plots like yours. Is there a
suitable program available to do so. I am using Windows 7.

It is interesting to note that I do not see the signal strength
variations on the Icelandic data stations on 37.5 and 57.5 kHz.

I also found that the carrier of NDB MY from the Faroer on 337 kHz
came up during the eclipse. I even could (aural) copy a weak ID.

There is a lot more to look at, but I gather a decent graphic
program will make things much more clear.

73,
Roelof, pa0rdt