Re: LF: ARGO problem

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: ARGO problem
From: Tobias DG3LV <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 00:12:36 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Roelof !

Unfortunately for some reason the capture function of ARGO does not
work. Does anyone know what can be wrong?
I am using V1 build 141.
Confirming your observations : My ARGO V1 build 142 (on Win7/64) does
write a *.bmp picture to the harddisk at each capture event, but the
content of the files is just a completely black picture. The capture
function did work properly over the years but some time ago last year it
just stopped to work. I did not manage to correlate this to any changes
at my PC. Re-Installation of ARGO did not change anything.
Did you get any answers to your question ?

73 de dg3lv Tobias

Did you start transmission already on 137.777?
I have a clear "V" here starting at about 21:10 UTC.

Unfortunately for some reason the capture function of ARGO does not
work. Does anyone know what can be wrong?
I am using V1 build 141.

73,
Roelof, paordt